ALTERNATIVE NEWS, MYSTERY'S, UFO'S,PARANORMAL
Visitors please register your name and e-mail.

Registered member benefits include:

Full access to all category's including specials.

Free live chat.

Highlighted new content.

As always registration is FREE!!
Check Out UTOPIA

Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:31 am by Admin

Utopia Forum is almost complete and is now ready for all new members and visitors.

The forum is a little different to here as it uses a single page forum which puts all the topics on one page with important threads globally pinned at the top of the page.

Like i said we are ALMOST complete but we are still playing around and moving things about so please bare …

Comments: 0

VISITOR PINPOINT
Earthquake Monitor

Mysterious Planet Seen From Antarctica. A Year's Comparison. I'ts Coming!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mysterious Planet Seen From Antarctica. A Year's Comparison. I'ts Coming!!

Post  Admin on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:06 pm

Back in 2011 photographs were published from Antarctica's Neumayer Station seemingly showing a strange object or mysterious planet in the sky. The duration of the object ruled out lens flair or reflection of the moon. Here is the video

[youtube][/youtube]

As the year has passed you would expect the same mysterious object to be much closer if it actually existed and was on course heading towards Earth? Well here is the latest video from the Antarctic which clearly shows an unknown planet much closer than it was a year ago.

We are not saying this is Nibiru or Planet X but we would like to here your thoughts on what this could be. Is it fake? Has the Moon had a makeover with some video editing software?

Here it is folks a year on>>>>>

[youtube][/youtube]
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://chatter.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum